ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA FM

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mimsa123456
Newly Registered

EEA FM

Post by mimsa123456 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:36 am

Hi
Please if someone can respond on this. I have used Solicitors address for correspondence address to get my mails. He is not my legal representative but my mistake was marked as legal representative by my husband.
Home office called on that number of solicitor and they denied of being my legal representative as they are not. The address was only used for correspondence.
What would happen to my application?

noajthan

Re: EEA FM

Post by noajthan » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:14 pm

mimsa123456 wrote:Hi
Please if someone can respond on this. I have used Solicitors address for correspondence address to get my mails. He is not my legal representative but my mistake was marked as legal representative by my husband.
Home office called on that number of solicitor and they denied of being my legal representative as they are not. The address was only used for correspondence.
What would happen to my application?
It will be delayed until Home Office manages to contact you with whatever their questions are.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

mimsa123456
Newly Registered

Post by mimsa123456 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:33 pm

thanks
but is there are any way to contact them? or have to just keep waiting?

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:53 pm

mimsa123456 wrote:thanks
but is there are any way to contact them? or have to just keep waiting?
Have you any contact details on any acknowledgement letter you may have received for this application?

If so, and you have a HO reference for the application, you could write & update the contact details to use your real address.

mimsa123456
Newly Registered

Post by mimsa123456 » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:33 pm

Its surprising that I haven't received any acknowledgement of this application and it over a month and half.
The only thing I got to know is that the solicitors address I used received a call about his representation. :(

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:39 pm

mimsa123456 wrote:Its surprising that I haven't received any acknowledgement of this application and it over a month and half.
The only thing I got to know is that the solicitors address I used received a call about his representation. :(
You could try writing with contact details;
suggest cross-referencing such a letter with:
  • your full name;
    DoB;
    nationality;
    gender;
    BRP details;
    * any previous HO reference number you may have had (& entered on application form).
Hope HO are able to link that with your application.

saima124
Newly Registered

Re: EEA FM APPLICATION FORM MISTAKES

Post by saima124 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:17 pm

noajthan wrote:
mimsa123456 wrote:Its surprising that I haven't received any acknowledgement of this application and it over a month and half.
You could try writing with contact details;
suggest cross-referencing such a letter with:
  • your full name;
    DoB;
    nationality;
    gender;
    BRP details;
    * any previous HO reference able to link that with your

application.
Hi all my name is saima I am new here ,I don't know how to post my question in this forum but I am trying my best to make someone to view my concern
I got married to EU in October 2010 and got divorced in August 2015,I had provided all relevant documents but made few mistakes in my application form such as
1-when did you met with your spouse ?
2-where did you met?
When did you decided to married ?
3-when your relationship started ?

I realised my mistake when I got a interview call from the home office
Now I am very much upset that what should I do ? As I don't remember exact dates even that place where we met first time ...
I have an interview next onto on 3rd February
Plz help me what should I do ?
Shall I withdraw my application and resubmit again ?or go ahead with this interview and say I don't river dates but months also I met so many places I don't remember the first place ,,
What should I do ?plz guide me I can't sleep due to stress

Saima