ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 4 Student Visa Refusal -320(7B)

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tankthink1981
Newly Registered

Tier 4 Student Visa Refusal -320(7B)

Post by tankthink1981 » Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:46 pm

Hi Guys

Need help here, I applied for Tier 4 Student visa, after paying the complete fees and CAS been alloted by the university. however I had a rejection and then I wrote a letter for admin review and got the below replies

"I have reviewed your application, the refusal notice and Document Verification Report held
by our Office and I am satisfied that the correct decision was made by the Entry Clearance
Officer. Your application therefore remains refused. Details of my decision are attached
to this letter.
If you still wish to apply under Tier 4 you will need to make a fresh application. This should
be made on the appropriate application form. Supporting evidence should include the
evidence supplied with any previous application and any new evidence or additional
information you wish to include. A new fee will also be payable.
You should note that as your application was refused under paragraph 320(7A) of the
Immigration Rules, any future applications will be automatically refused under paragraph
320(7B) for a period of 10 years"

I submitted my work experience letters from previous employers, where one of employer had office in industrial unit, I was informed by one of workmen that a lady visited one day and since the workmen (Labour guys) didnt knew what to answer she left without speaking to anyone inside.

I also received a letter from embassy saying that the business doesnt exist at the place stated, which is not true.

Now i am trying to apply again this year for my masters, could you please let me know if this old decision will impact my new application and how to get this resolved.

The old application was in 2014.

Appreciate your replies.

noajthan

Re: Tier 4 Student Visa Refusal -320(7B)

Post by noajthan » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:59 pm

tankthink1981 wrote:Hi Guys

Need help here, I applied for Tier 4 Student visa, after paying the complete fees and CAS been alloted by the university. however I had a rejection and then I wrote a letter for admin review and got the below replies

"I have reviewed your application, the refusal notice and Document Verification Report held
by our Office and I am satisfied that the correct decision was made by the Entry Clearance
Officer. Your application therefore remains refused. Details of my decision are attached
to this letter.
If you still wish to apply under Tier 4 you will need to make a fresh application. This should
be made on the appropriate application form. Supporting evidence should include the
evidence supplied with any previous application and any new evidence or additional
You should note that as your application was refused under paragraph 320(7A) of the
Immigration Rules, any future applications will be automatically refused under paragraph

I submitted my work experience letters from previous employers, where one of employer had office in industrial unit, I was informed by one of workmen that a lady visited one day and since the workmen (Labour guys) didnt knew what to answer she left without speaking to anyone inside.

I also received a letter from embassy saying that the business doesnt exist at the place stated, which is not true.

Now i am trying to apply again this year for my masters, could you please let me know if this old decision will impact my new application and how to get this resolved.

Appreciate your replies.
It appears you have received notice of automatic refusal until 2024 so it is clear the old decision will impact any application until then.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

tankthink1981
Newly Registered

Post by tankthink1981 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:41 pm

noajthan wrote:
tankthink1981 wrote:Hi Guys

to this letter.

Appreciate your replies.
It appears you have received notice of automatic refusal until 2024 so it is clear the old decision will impact any application until then.

Thanks buddy for the reply, however just to inform the business does exist at the same place as submitted during application, and the reason given for rejection " the business does not exist at the stated location" is wrong.

Just wanted to how to take it further in a positive way (Appeal, etc ), This is impacting my further goals for studying masters and will this also impact any other visa application to any other countries.

Would appreciate any ways here

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:05 pm

tankthink1981 wrote:Thanks buddy for the reply, however just to inform the business does exist at the same place as submitted during application, and the reason given for rejection " the business does not exist at the stated location" is wrong.

Just wanted to how to take it further in a positive way (Appeal, etc ), This is impacting my further goals for studying masters and will this also impact any other visa application to any other countries.

Would appreciate any ways here
The caseworker was clearly not persuaded by the merits of your case.
On her/his assessment of the balance of probabilities they appear to have issued a blanket ban due to their conclusion of deception.

Ref: https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... aph-320-7a

There are no appeal rights for Tier 4 applications since October 2014.

Does the refusal mention option of 'admin review'?
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

sah10406
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by sah10406 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:14 pm

noajthan wrote:
tankthink1981 wrote:Does the refusal mention option of 'admin review'?
OP is posting the response to an Admin Review.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

tankthink1981
Newly Registered

Post by tankthink1981 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:05 pm

This is what is on letter received

"You have requested an Administrative Review of your refusal of Entry Clearance to enter
the United Kingdom under the Points Based System, but the decision has been made to
uphold the original refusal.
I have reviewed your application, the refusal notice and Document Verification Report held
to this letter"

I submitted the letters what was provided by the employer, there was nothing fake documents.

Let me know please how to proceed further.

drinver
Newly Registered
China

Post by drinver » Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:42 pm

On their own letters from an employer aren't really much use as evidence of employment. You need to give them bank statements showing your monthly salary payments and income tax documents to show they were wrong and that you really are working as you said you were. You have to be able to prove that you are working there and so their original decision was incorrect, otherwise they will continue to refuse any applications you make for 10 years from the date of that refusal.

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:12 pm

tankthink1981 wrote:I have reviewed your application, the refusal notice and Document Verification Report held by our Office and I am satisfied that the correct decision was made by the Entry Clearance Officer.
Also request the document verification report.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

sah10406
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by sah10406 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:08 pm

What was the relevance of work experience letters to your Tier 4 application? What aspect of your eligibility were they demonstrating?
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

tankthink1981
Newly Registered

Post by tankthink1981 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:17 pm

Hi
I applied for a MBA where there was a requirement for work experience and thats why I submitted the work experience letter. However I can again confirm there was no fake documents and the business owner was not contacted by any means.

Let me know how to proceed further. Is this a possibility further to appeal somehow on the application already made or a new application/process needs to worked on.

Regards

sah10406
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by sah10406 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:35 pm

tankthink1981 wrote:Hi
I applied for a MBA where there was a requirement for work experience and thats why I submitted the work experience letter.
That is completely irrelevant to your Tier 4 application. Having added these irrelevant documents, they will still be checked for authenticity, hence your refusal.

I'm afraid this seems to be a harsh lesson in not complicating your application by throwing in irrelevant documents.

tankthink1981
Newly Registered

Post by tankthink1981 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:45 pm

I agree learnt it in a harsh way, but are there are further steps I can take to overcome this. There should be something I can do

sah10406
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by sah10406 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:47 pm

Contact the International Student Adviser at your university.

tankthink1981
Newly Registered

Post by tankthink1981 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:54 pm

I will speak to them tomorrow and post the update. Appreciate your replies Thank you again

Kathir
Newly Registered

Post by Kathir » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:04 am

tankthink1981 wrote:I will speak to them tomorrow and post the update. Appreciate your replies Thank you again
Could you please update....