ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

In Country Entry Clearance -Help required

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

time789
Newly Registered

In Country Entry Clearance -Help required

Post by time789 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:15 am

Hi,

Could you please guide me as to what documents are required for an In country entry clearance.

My queries relate to the following sections

1 Financial Support

I was planning to get a support document from my Brother in The U.S indicating he has $20000 funds allocated for me which I can use for my own needs.

Or

Is it better to find a sponsor within the U.K

2. Current Visa Status

I completed my Masters in 2002 and returned back in 2006 for a taught program and then shifted to a research program as per academic advise of the University staff in July 2006 and am currently undertaking my research program.the current visa status expires Nov 2008.Should I be sending across all the current documents related to my student visa along with the approval letter.

3.I would be very much indebted if you can also let me know of anything I need to be particular about whilst sending the documents.

Thanks a lot for all your previous feedback and thanks in advance for this one.