ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 - £35,000

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mansoorash

Tier 2 - £35,000

Post by mansoorash » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:39 pm

Guys,

I am aware that this question must have been asked and answered a lot of times in the past but unfortunately I haven't been able to find an answer. Any comments/guidance will be highly appreciated.

I will complete my 5 years under tier2 (General) in 2017. The question is, at what point do I need to be on £35k per anum salary to qualify for ILR? Do I need be on £35K for the full year (i.e. 5th year of my tier2 visa) or just a month before my ILR application?

Thanks again.
Mansoor

justdopposite

Re: Tier 2 - £35,000

Post by justdopposite » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:10 pm

at the time of ILR application only.

terriblescream
Pakistan

Re: Tier 2 - £35,000

Post by terriblescream » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:15 pm

mansoorash wrote:Guys,

I am aware that this question must have been asked and answered a lot of times in the past but unfortunately I haven't been able to find an answer. Any comments/guidance will be highly appreciated.

I will complete my 5 years under tier2 (General) in 2017. The question is, at what point do I need to be on £35k per anum salary to qualify for ILR? Do I need be on £35K for the full year (i.e. 5th year of my tier2 visa) or just a month before my ILR application?

Thanks again.
Mansoor
Last month payslip should be enough