ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Regarding Visitor Visa for mom

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

farrukh

Regarding Visitor Visa for mom

Post by farrukh » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:01 pm

Hi All

First of all I would like to say sorry if this has been answered before. I tried searching but could not find anything.

So, the situation is that, my mom is going to apply for her visit visa. Last time she applied for 5 years visa which was granted. Now, we are planning to apply for 10 year visa. My question is, her current visa is expiring in June. So, when can she apply for the visa earliest from Pakistan?

I am a British Citizen (thanks to immigration boards).

Thank you

farrukh

Re: Regarding Visitor Visa for mom

Post by farrukh » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:16 am

I would really appreciate a reply if someone knows :)

Thanks in advance

farrukh

Re: Regarding Visitor Visa for mom

Post by farrukh » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:26 am

Hi All

Still no one has replied to my query. Is it something very obvious that I have asked or no one actually knows the answer?

I would really appreciate if someone could answer or point be in the direction if its something fairly obvious.

Thanks