ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa granted....

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

neng
Newly Registered

Visa granted....

Post by neng » Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:50 am

hello everybody!!

I got my spouse visa today!!! It takes only 1 month and 4 days... I lodged my application last september 26 and received my passport today october 30...

Thank you for this forum...It is a big help for the success of my application..

Thank you to everybody who gave advises with my application specially to Victoria, John and to all the members of this forum...

avjones
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by avjones » Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:02 am

Congratulations!
I am not, and cannot, offer legal advice to particular people. I can only discuss general areas of immigration law.

People should always consider obtaining professional advice about their own particular circumstances.

magata

Post by magata » Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:15 pm

neng Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:50 am Post subject: Visa granted....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello everybody!!

I got my spouse visa today!!! It takes only 1 month and 4 days... I lodged my application last september 26 and received my passport today october 30...

Thank you for this forum...It is a big help for the success of my application..

Thank you to everybody who gave advises with my application specially to Victoria, John and to all the members of this forum...

Many congratulations!!!!