ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Carers Allowance Spouse Visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ahsant
Newly Registered

Carers Allowance Spouse Visa

Post by ahsant » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:40 am

Hi All,

Just wanted to ask i receive carers allowance of £62.10 as week and i am a British citizen. If i want to call my partner from abroad and my child what will i need to show. My other child who was also born in Pakistan i have brought to the UK. Do i need to show maintenance for her too? Please help.

ahsant
Newly Registered

Spouse & Children - best visa for UK

Post by ahsant » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:27 am

Hi I need some help my husband is a british citizen and I have 2 children in the uk and 2 in Pakistan with me. My husband does not work what is the best way I can come to the uk without spouse visa. My children in uk are 9 and 10 year olds. please help.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Carers Allowance Spouse Visa

Post by CR001 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:00 pm

I have moved your post to here where you already started a thread.

Please do not tag your questions onto other users threads, it is rude and not fair to other posters.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:00 pm

If you qualify for a Tier 2 or Tier 4 visa, you can apply.

Otherwise spouse visa is the only option.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ahsant
Newly Registered

Post by ahsant » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:58 pm

Hi can you help i have been receiving carers allowamce since jan 2016 and my partners english test expires april 2016. Can u submit my case before april it do i need to wait for 6 months?