ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER-2 ICT Extension Query

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sujeethmalava99
Newly Registered

TIER-2 ICT Extension Query

Post by sujeethmalava99 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:19 am

Dear Team,

Have a good day.

I am living in the UK since July 2011 on TIER-2 ICT Long-term staff, want to know the extension possibilities of my VISA based on the following.

1. I have applied the UK-VISA as "Established Staff" on 5th-April-2011 (Just one day before the VISA rule changes on 6th-April-2011)
2. My VISA got approved in the month of June-2011 , this is due some delay at the UK Embassy in India & with Valid date from 29-June-2011 & 15-April-2014
(This VISA got issued based on the OLD rules , but the type of VISA Mentioned as
TIER 2 ICT LONG TERM STAFF MIGRANT)
3. Again on 26th-March-2014 it got extended till 14-Jan-2016
4. Again on 10th-Dec-2015 it got extended till 13-July-2016

So based on my first application start date (5th-April-2011), Could you please let me know the following.

---- Am I eligible for further extension if I am having valid COS from the same company?
---- If I am eligible Could I show the proof for first application ? ( I am having this )

Thanks & Regards,
Sujeeth