ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa refused .Gurus I need your helps

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

johndoe789

Spouse visa refused .Gurus I need your helps

Post by johndoe789 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:06 pm

Hi my brother's wife's visa has been refused. He is director of a limited company and employed by his own company.

He submitted all of the documents as per the guidance. The only mistake he made by submitting nine payslips and earliest two were paid in cash due to which her visa was refused and sole reason that the 1st two payslips were not found in the bank statement.

Now we are planning to submit the fresh application, but another problem is that in November 2015 was missed And November salary was paid in January 2016 along with the December 2015 salary.

My question is that the consecutive two month salary would create any problem in the Fresh application.

How would I justified in the new application the justification of old payslips on which the visa was refused.

Obie
Ireland

Re: Spouse visa refused .Gurus I need your helps

Post by Obie » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:28 pm

If you submitted 9 payslips and 1st 2 was not recognised, that leave 7 months payslips, which covers the 7 months to the application.

You could appeal. That will be quicker than new application, as the ECO may well withdraw the decision..
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

johndoe789

Post by johndoe789 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:49 pm

Thanks Obie for your prompt reply.

The appeal process is lengthy and very time consuming. She is not here in the UK.

Do you think the odd dates of salary would create problem? I.e. Up until October 2015 every thing is fine. In November he forgot to run his payroll so no salary was paid as he was busy in his marriage. Here is the date the payroll run date and the date salary was paid in bank,

PRD 15/10/15 BPD 07/11/15
PRD forgot December no salary paid in 1 st of January 16
PRD 01/02/16 for both Dec and January 16 BPD 2 /02/16 both months.

The RTIs are fully up to date but gap of a month in payment date.

By the way, it only takes three weeks on an urgent application in Pakistan. Do you think that this may creat problem.

Obie wrote:If you submitted 9 payslips and 1st 2 was not recognised, that leave 7 months payslips, which covers the 7 months to the application.

You could appeal. That will be quicker than new application, as the ECO may well withdraw the decision..

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:52 pm

He is missing a month, that will cause issues .
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

johndoe789

Post by johndoe789 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:34 am

If we run six month payslips again, for instance, then under the guidance do we still need to show the problem payslips ?

The guidance says that provide all payslips if issued during the company financial year end. Now his company YE was 30/09/15. The accounts and tax return were submitted. If we run the payroll we need to submit all the subsequent payslips
To show we are getting the same level of income.

We would be in the same situation again in the six months down the line. What are your suggestions on this?