ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Good Character

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

suka1989
Newly Registered

Good Character

Post by suka1989 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:39 pm

Hi everyone,

My 21 year old Brother is in the process of applying for British citizenship and wanted to ask
-He got arrested in 2013 for having a small amount of cannabis with him but he was given a warning and a fine but no court
- In october 2015, he was in a car with three of his friends and police stopped them assuming that they were doing drugs and dealing, arrested and spent the night at the station, went court in the morning and granted bailed as no evidence was there. Case dropped in December as no evidence was found and no further action was taken against him.

Does he need to declare above and if so what part does he declare it in. Additionally he doesnt have any criminal record.

thanks in advance

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: Good Character

Post by Wanderer » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:45 pm

Declare it - more a test honesty than of guilt.......
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

suka1989
Newly Registered

Post by suka1989 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:55 pm

thanks, Where would I include it?

tripping

Post by tripping » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:49 am

I would think Details of Caution under the Good Character requirement, going by your facts.