ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any one in Embedded/Video/DVB?

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hsmp_hyd
Newly Registered

Any one in Embedded/Video/DVB?

Post by hsmp_hyd » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:25 pm

Hi All,
I am looking for oppurtunities in embeded/video/DVB domain in UK.
I got lot of calls from UK consultants but I want to know what is the market rate for 4 years experienced candidate.
I heard 38K in Bristol, 40K in london , 33K in cambridge etc are reasonable for 4 years experinced. What you guys think??

ma_siddiqui
Newly Registered

Post by ma_siddiqui » Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:53 pm

Hi,
I have few opportunities for embedded in UK. can you send me your CV at vinesh@infocubeconsultants.com

Regards

ssingh179
Newly Registered

Post by ssingh179 » Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:20 pm

Hi hsmp_hyd,
I have a similar profile. I hold a degree in Electronics from IIT Kanpur, and have been in the industry since 1998. and the last couple of years I have been working on embedded signal processing applications including video applications.
My HSMP application has been approved, and I filed for the EC very recently. Could you please let me know how you approached the job search in this domain (embedded video)?

Regards,
ssingh179