ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help on Spouse visa!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Annebee

Help on Spouse visa!

Post by Annebee » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:58 pm

Can someone help me please. My husband currently lives in Africa and is about to submit his application to join me here in the UK.

I have searched for the required supporting documents but can find any.

Please does anyone know what is required please. I understand I will be submitting the documents here in the UK

Annebee

Please help with financial requirement - maternity leave

Post by Annebee » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:55 am

I am about to sponsor my husbands spouse application and I am so confused with the financial requirements policy surrounding maternity leave. I hv read the policy a few times but alas I get more confused.
Here is my time line.

I have worked with this same organisation for over4 years.
I went on maternity leave in June last year and returned back in November. Please how do I list my earnings

I understood that on the employer letter, he has to list gross for each month for the 6 months preceding the month of application.

Please help me. I just don't know how to declare this.