ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR: In country application. OCT

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

netacct

FLR: In country application. OCT

Post by netacct » Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:41 pm

Hi All,

I submitted my FLR form (in country application) on Sat 27 Oct 07 and they received it on Mon 29 Oct 07.

Those who submitted FLR in country application during OCT 2007, could you please tell me what is the current processing time?

Thanks in advance
Sachin

ranu
Newly Registered

Post by ranu » Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:03 pm

Hello Sachin,
I also sent FLR doc on 22/10 and reached on 23rd
payment debited on 25th and got payemt processed letter on 27 th with reference number.

still waiting for docs....

ranu

hsmpasp
Newly Registered

Re: FLR: In country application. OCT

Post by hsmpasp » Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:47 pm

Hi netacct,

I have got my HSMP aproved 2 days back. I am planning to apply for FLR soon. But I am confused as what documents do we need to send with the FLR. I would be grateful if you could let me know what documents you have submitted with ur FLR.

Do we need to send any address proof like utility bill?

Many Thanks in advance,
*N*
netacct wrote:Hi All,

I submitted my FLR form (in country application) on Sat 27 Oct 07 and they received it on Mon 29 Oct 07.

Those who submitted FLR in country application during OCT 2007, could you please tell me what is the current processing time?

Thanks in advance
Sachin

netacct

Post by netacct » Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:52 pm

I submitted all the documents which I had submitted for my HSMP application .
I also submitted latest salary slips + bank statements + 2 photographs.

I did not submit any utility bil or address proof as it was not mentioned in their guide.

Regards
Sachin

hsmpasp
Newly Registered

Post by hsmpasp » Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:05 pm

Hi netacct,

Thanks a lot for the quick reply. But do we really need to send all the documents again?

Also, just to confirm, is that application form FLR(HSMP)? Do we need to send all the pages of the application(some are not relevant for initial visa)?

Rgds,
*N*
netacct wrote:I submitted all the documents which I had submitted for my HSMP application .
I also submitted latest salary slips + bank statements + 2 photographs.

I did not submit any utility bil or address proof as it was not mentioned in their guide.

Regards
Sachin
Last edited by hsmpasp on Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

netacct

Post by netacct » Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:08 pm

We dont need to send all the documents again. I decided to send them again just in case....No harm.

hsmpasp
Newly Registered

Post by hsmpasp » Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:19 pm

just to confirm, is that application form FLR(HSMP)?
Do we need to send all the pages of the application(some are not relevant for initial visa)?

netacct wrote:We dont need to send all the documents again. I decided to send them again just in case....No harm.

netacct

Post by netacct » Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:22 pm

Yes, the form is FLR(HSMP)
You need to send all the pages. Just dont fill the pages which are not relevant. but send them all.

hsmpasp
Newly Registered

Post by hsmpasp » Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:45 pm

HI netacc,

Thanks a lot for all your help.

One final question: Do we need to send any covering letter? If so, could you please post the format of the letter.

Also, I am planning to send only last 3 mnths payslips. Do you feel that they are sufficient?

Many Thanks,
*N*
netacct wrote:Yes, the form is FLR(HSMP)
You need to send all the pages. Just dont fill the pages which are not relevant. but send them all.

netacct

Post by netacct » Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:02 pm

yes, you need to send the cover letter. If you search this forum you will get plenty of cover letter format. 3 months salary slip, bank statements would do. I submitted six months.

ranu
Newly Registered

Post by ranu » Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:42 pm

netacct,
did you got the stamped passport or still waiting?

Iam also waiting....iam expexting this week.

netacct

Post by netacct » Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:58 pm

I am still waiting. I have just received the Reference number.
Not sure why it takes so long for FRL in UK considering the fact that only those whoe are already in UK submit for FLR in UK. I can understand if HSMP application takes longer as everyone in the world has to send it to UK.

Anyway, have you got any telephone number where you could actually check the progress of your application?