ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Location of IPS Office involved

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shico
Newly Registered

Location of IPS Office involved

Post by shico » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:39 am

Hi everyone,

In the "British Passport timeline" topic I see people posting in their statuses the following item:
"Location of IPS Office involved"
Does anyone know what that is and how to find out? I sent my application last week via check and send service in a post office branch. Also is there any way to check if it was received?

Thanks.

mysteryteller
Newly Registered

Re: Location of IPS Office involved

Post by mysteryteller » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:50 am

Location of IPS means when they complete the application online and system works where to send documents depending on the postcode , solely for the purpose to distribute the work load.

You can track check and send passport application by visiting online and filling form, you will normally get a reply after 12 hours or so, Alternatively you can ring 0300 222 0000 and they will advise when they received the application but allow atleast 4 working days from the passport check and send date.

HMPO staff is really helpful and do not mind answering any queries, once you been advised that examiner checked your application and it is ready for interview then you can ring 0300 222 1000 to book an interview by giving the barcode provided by the post office.

hope that helps