ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR difference of No. of hours between Last SoC & Contract

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Khurram545
Member of Standing

ILR difference of No. of hours between Last SoC & Contract

Post by Khurram545 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:52 am

Hi All,

my initial Tier 2 General Visa and later extension of 3 years issued based on 40 hours / week.

however, last year we signed new contract for 37.5 hr / per and This January employer raised my salary exact to 35K (too meet ILR requirements ,for which I am going to be eligible by Nov, 2016)

I would like to ask , during my ILR application. My salary would be calculated based on last issued SoC which based on 40hr or I can show new contract which is 37.5 hr , what is going to effect me?

your response is highly appreciated.

Kind Regards
Khurram

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Re: ILR difference of No. of hours between Last CoS & Contra

Post by Khurram545 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:11 pm

Please read SoC = CoS
Khurram545 wrote:Hi All,

my initial Tier 2 General Visa and later extension of 3 years issued based on 40 hours / week.

however, last year we signed new contract for 37.5 hr / per and This January employer raised my salary exact to 35K (too meet ILR requirements ,for which I am going to be eligible by Nov, 2016)

I would like to ask , during my ILR application. My salary would be calculated based on last issued SoC which based on 40hr or I can show new contract which is 37.5 hr , what is going to effect me?

your response is highly appreciated.

Kind Regards
Khurram