ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Absences

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Leaver

Absences

Post by Leaver » Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:52 pm

Do you need to write all absences by hand in the form, or can you attach an excel printout?

I did attach the printout for the ILR. Have almost 400 days so its a lot to write by hand.

zahmed05
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Re: Absences

Post by zahmed05 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:55 pm

the form needs to be filled. You can edit PDF form using several PDF editors available.

Leaver

Post by Leaver » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:48 pm

zahmed05 wrote:the form needs to be filled. You can edit PDF form using several PDF editors available.
thank you. so no need for hand written dates for absences?

narsii

Post by narsii » Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:04 pm

I used a PDF editor to fill the form . Take my word , Don't do it . It is one of the tedious things to be done. Especially in your case where you have around 400 days of abscence. Better write it by hand . Its the best .

regards
Narsii

Leaver

Post by Leaver » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:25 am

narsii wrote:I used a PDF editor to fill the form . Take my word , Don't do it . It is one of the tedious things to be done. Especially in your case where you have around 400 days of abscence. Better write it by hand . Its the best .

regards
Narsii
ooh thanks.. I have about 110 separate entries of absences..it will be a long writing day!

anyone had a better solution?

Leaver

Post by Leaver » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:58 am

narsii wrote:I used a PDF editor to fill the form . Take my word , Don't do it . It is one of the tedious things to be done. Especially in your case where you have around 400 days of abscence. Better write it by hand . Its the best .

regards
Narsii
very easy actually! took about 5 minutes, using an online pdf to word convertor. Then using excel "text to columns" function, you put your dates in separate sells, and copy paste them back into the form, they fill out the boxes nicely and no tidying up needed! all 110 lines done in total 10 minutes.