ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Passport Application- photos

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ashwini_k

Passport Application- photos

Post by ashwini_k » Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:24 pm

Hi, a quick question, I am helping a friend apply for the passport. I have submitted the application online and need to now send the declaration by post.

I wanted to know do we need to glue the photos to the form or should I just send it in the same envelope? In case, I need to glue the photo, which one should I paste the one signed by the referee? The instructions from home office don't say anything.

Probably a silly question but don't want to do any silly mistakes. Thanks.

noajthan

Re: Passport Application- photos

Post by noajthan » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:22 pm

ashwini_k wrote:Hi, a quick question, I am helping a friend apply for the passport. I have submitted the application online and need to now send the declaration by post.

I wanted to know do we need to glue the photos to the form or should I just send it in the same envelope? In case, I need to glue the photo, which one should I paste the one signed by the referee? The instructions from home office don't say anything.

Probably a silly question but don't want to do any silly mistakes. Thanks.
According to this guidance - send them loose:
https://www.gov.uk/photos-for-passports ... quirements
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.