ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Questionnaire at PEO

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

PSCILR
BANNED

Questionnaire at PEO

Post by PSCILR » Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:00 pm

Dear members,

Recently I have heard from so many people that CW giving out a form to fill in that have questions related to employment , self employment , tax history etc etc.

Does anyone know the exact questions or if any of their family or friends recently been to PEO who knew it?

Regards

remo2206
Newly Registered

Re: Questionnaire at PEO

Post by remo2206 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:41 pm

They will check their computer if you've previously held any Tier1 Visa, in my case I had a PSW and case worker has asked me to fill the two page questionnaire.

Name -
DOB -

Question 1 - Have you ever been self employed or held a position as a director for a limited company in the UK

YES - go to question 2

NO - Return the form to Case Worker.

In my case, I've never been self employed, so ticked the NO option and returned it.

Sorry, haven't managed to read further questions, but according to the Question 1, we can guess it will be somehow tax related whether everything had been paid in time, etc…..

jayacpr
Member of Standing
India

Post by jayacpr » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:31 pm

same question i want to ask too !
any one could please mention !

O_Relly

Post by O_Relly » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:13 pm

I filled up this questionnaire. The questions were as below,
1. Which years during the last 5 years I was employed as limited company director.
2. If I had paid taxes and if yes which years as limited company director.
3. Did I fill up my Self Assessments myself or with the assistance of an auditor (if I had used an auditor, then their details were asked)
4. If the taxes paid to HMRC and the details in my Self Assessment were accurate ? If not, provided reasons below
My detailed experience is here (click).
Cheers,
OR