ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help and information required

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ash787
Newly Registered

Help and information required

Post by ash787 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:57 pm

I am go to get married in March in Pakistan.
1- I have a question regarding financial requirement. My Fiancée is doing part time job and she earn around 13000 a year. she and I also have saving to fulfill the requirements. everybody I know tell me that it is better if she work full time and earn 18600.
my question is if we fulfill the requirement through salary and saving, is there any problem with that?

2- regarding accommodation. one of our anti is offer her house to live for us and there is space in her house for us to live. we can get survey report and relevant document for the property.

3. prove of communication, we have Whatsup massages, online invoices of purchase of gifts. traveling tickets, few pics before marriage.

Please give your advice and suggestion regarding above... is it fine with rules....

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Help and information required

Post by Casa » Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:02 pm

ash787 wrote:I am go to get married in March in Pakistan.
1- I have a question regarding financial requirement. My Fiancée is doing part time job and she earn around 13000 a year. she and I also have saving to fulfill the requirements. everybody I know tell me that it is better if she work full time and earn 18600.
my question is if we fulfill the requirement through salary and saving, is there any problem with that? How much do you have in savings?

2- regarding accommodation. one of our anti is offer her house to live for us and there is space in her house for us to live. we can get survey report and relevant document for the property. Fine. If your aunt owns the house she will have to provide a copy of the mortgage agreement or if owned outright, a copy of the property deeds. If she rents the house, you will need a letter from the landlord agreeing to you living there.

3. prove of communication, we have Whatsup massages, online invoices of purchase of gifts. traveling tickets, few pics before marriage. Fine

Please give your advice and suggestion regarding above... is it fine with rules....
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

ash787
Newly Registered

Post by ash787 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:20 am

Hi Casa, thanks for your replay
How much do you have in savings? she have £31,000 (maintaining for more than a year )and i also have £10000(maintaining for more 6 month). have anybody gotten visa by using saving?

2- regarding accommodation. that's free hold property. three bedroom property and only my uncle and anti and their one kid (2 year old) are living there.

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:39 am

ash787 wrote:she have £31,000 (maintaining for more than a year )
Assuming that she earns £13,000, she would need £30,000 as savings in addition to meet the financial requirements. So, it is good foresight that she has savings of £30,000 handy. I believe that the funds must be in an easily accessible form, such as a savings or current account, not in a fixed deposit or bonds, but I am not sure and will wait for others to comment.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:18 am

secret.simon wrote:
ash787 wrote:she have £31,000 (maintaining for more than a year )
Assuming that she earns £13,000, she would need £30,000 as savings in addition to meet the financial requirements. So, it is good foresight that she has savings of £30,000 handy. I believe that the funds must be in an easily accessible form, such as a savings or current account, not in a fixed deposit or bonds, but I am not sure and will wait for others to comment.
secret.simon is correct. The savings must be held in an accessible account for a minimum of 6 months. Your savings can be combined if necessary.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

michali
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by michali » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:33 am

We used savings which were in fixed deposit accounts but the banks wrote letters to confirm that the fixed deposit could be broken at any time with penalty and our money could be immediately accessed at any time.

ash787
Newly Registered

Post by ash787 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:46 pm

the saving is in simple saving bank account. not the fixed. thats is on her name. shill i send my bank statement with her?

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:49 pm

Yes submit statements for both accounts. You may be required to show where the savings came from.
(Casa, not CR001)

kashif11

Post by kashif11 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:18 pm

What documents we are require to show, the prove of saving. I mean P60s and P45?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:21 pm

Bank statements
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.