ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Travel to Europe with a month Left on Tier 1

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pja
Newly Registered

Travel to Europe with a month Left on Tier 1

Post by pja » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:12 pm

Hello all,

Just a simple enquiry, I have a Tier 1 Visa which expires 28th March 2016, i have booked in the appointment to apply for ILR on the 5th of March.

I am required to travel to Europe for work related tasks for 3 days on the last week of February.

I have checked the guidance etc. My query is would there be an issue as im travelling with less than a month left on my visa. I dont want to be in a position where im not allowed back in the country.

P.S. I have a existing schengen visa until the end of the duration of the Tier 1

Any pointers on the arcticles and comments would be of great help.

Regards
PJA

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Travel to Europe with a month Left on Tier 1

Post by CR001 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:25 pm

As long as you enter the UK with a valid visa you will be fine.

You can take the confirmation of your ILR appointment with you in case you are asked any questions.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.