ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Restricted COS rejected twice, please help - URGENT

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Apamoh
Newly Registered

Restricted COS rejected twice, please help - URGENT

Post by Apamoh » Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:59 pm

Hello,

I am on a Tier 2 Dependant visa and my husband is on the Tier 2 General. He has been made redundant and my company agreed to give me a Tier 2 visa. For the same they applied for the Tier 2 license that they got and then applied for Restricted COS in December 2015 and then in February 2016.

Both the times it got rejected.

December 2015 - It got rejected because the UKVI thinks that the vacancy is not genuine as my salary was increased that month to meet the minimum requirements of SOC and also because there was some problem with the screenshots.

Feb 2016 - It got rejected because UKVI thinks that there were some eligible candidates that were not interviewed and hence the vacancy is not genuine. So basically they think that all this is being done only to have me on board.

We want to apply again with a fresh RLMT for March allocation. Not sure how to ensure that we get through this time. This is the last month that I can apply for this . My husband is trying his best to find a new job/sponsor as well.

Any thoughts will be welcomed. Please help.

manci your expert advise will help a lot.