ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application Form for Tier 2 General

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

anub2016
Mood:
United Kingdom

Application Form for Tier 2 General

Post by anub2016 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:19 pm

I am currently on a Tier 2 ICT Dependant visa which is valid until July 2016. I will be switching to Tier 2 General and was doing the paperwork for the same. My wife will also be applying with me for switching to my dependant visa.

There is a question in the application form which says 'Are you travelling with anyone?' the answer to which will be Yes as we both will be travelling to the home country for making the application. Then it asks to add the details of the person who will be travelling (Name, DOB and Visa Held).

I am confused about the question 'Do they have a valid visa (Visa Held)?' - Should it be YES or NO (we both have a valid visa until July 2016). The same question holds true for my wife's application form also.

Also, for the question 'What is the main address and contact details of where you will be staying whilst in the UK?' - Is it okay to provide the same address where I am staying now? Also, can I provide my HR's contact details (primary contact number and email address) for the same question.

vijayj

Re: Application Form for Tier 2 General

Post by vijayj » Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:19 pm

While filling form think you are outside UK, so it is up to you if you want to travel together or not. For me we traveled from uk together but I am not applyin with main appliant and I am re returning uk alone with my existing visa so my wife answer to this question No. And you need to give arrival ans departure information for last 10 years, but form doesn't allow future dates I guess you will complete your application before delartting uk, so the solution is chang comluter date to feature and save application and reset computer date to fill the form as normal.
you can use hr contact or your current. I used my current and person in hr who produce cos.