ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 licence revoked, no curtailment letter received yet

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

clueles
Newly Registered

Tier 2 licence revoked, no curtailment letter received yet

Post by clueles » Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:19 am

On atier 2 visa nd the employers licence revoked, was waiting for curtailment letter. At this time submitter a SAR and got a reply. It says just 4days ago the leave expired and HO has got the new address and I had received it already. but I didnt recieve anything yet and i was waiting for the curtailment letter after updating the address. In SAR HO says they have my new address and Now yesterday capita's message telling no leave to remain. what should I do in this situation. Anyway after getting the SAR's reply my solicitor requested for a new curtailment letter as i didnt recieve it, this all thing happened in end of January 2016.

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Tier 2 licence revoked, no curtailment letter received y

Post by iworker » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:54 am

when is your original leave suppose to end.
when was your company licence revoked.
do u have a new job lined up to apply for a visa?

clueles
Newly Registered

Post by clueles » Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:27 pm

whats the original leave?
the visa ends in 2017
as per them the curtailed leave ended in january 2016 just 4 days before the solicitor received the SAR report, this is mentioned in that only then we knew.
licence revoked in october somewhere in 2015
no curtailment letter has received by me yet whatsoever
no. haven't got a new job. but requested for a curtailment in january itself and its for one reason that they shouldn't tell eventually that my leave already expired then when I apply for new visa of any kind

knucks

Post by knucks » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:50 am

Dear clueles,

I am sorry to hear that.

Do you mind sharing some of the background please ?

I leant from your post that the licence was revoked in Oct 2015 but when was the initial audit conducted by UKV&I ? Did the UKV&I give you 28 days to explain your side of the story ? Normally they suspend the licence, grant 28 days and then decide whether to reinstate/downgrade/revoke ...

Kindly shed some light, thanks.

marcho
Newly Registered

Post by marcho » Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:15 am

Hi,

I am(was) on a Tier 2 (general) visa which originally expires in Feb 2017. However my sponsor's licence was revoked on 19th Feb 2016, but i have still not received any letter of curtailment from the home office, and i know the address cannot be the issue (i am still living in the same address). I am not sure if the 60 days are counting already since 19th of Feb, or will this start only when i receive a letter? What is my status in the meantime ?
I am also the unmarried partner of a person settled in the UK, so I am planning to apply for FLR (M) - 5 year route, but what should I write on my application as the end date of my current leave ? Should i be saying in the application that actually my sponsor's licence has been revoked ?

I will be grateful for any help and advice!