ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Accountant Letter Format

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sharmao
United Kingdom

Accountant Letter Format

Post by sharmao » Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:08 pm

Hi all,

I am going to apply for my ILR next month and have recently become a limited company director. I will be claiming points for my past earnings by submitting salary slips from my past full time employment and just dividend income from Dec 2015 and Jan 2016.

1. Can you please confirm that if i am applying in Mar 2016, I can claim earnings from any 12 months or less in the last 15 months so Dec 2014 - Feb 2016 should be fine.

2. Can you all please confirm if this format for the accountant letter would work and be accepted by UKVI

The letter is as attached below:

To,
UK Visas & Immigration,
Home Office

18th February 2016

Dear Sir/Madam,

Financial information for <Mr Applicant Name>, Director of <Company Name> LTD, relating to the period between 01st Dec 2015 and 31st January 2016

<Company Name> LTD (Company Registration Number: <Number>, VAT Registration Number: <Number>, Registered Office Address: <Limited Company Registered Address) was incorporated on 14th October 2015 with Mr <Applicant Name> appointed as sole director.

As such, he is an employee of the company and is active in the day to day management and productivity of the company and receives dividends as part of his remuneration package.

We, <Accountant Name>, act as financial accountants for <Company Name> Ltd.
We can confirm that Mr <Applicant Name> holds 100% of the ordinary issued share capital of the company.

Mr <Applicant> income from the company for the period from 01st Dec 2015 to 31st Jan 2016 comprised of the dividend income as follows:

Dividend Details : 01st Dec 2015 – 31st Jan 2016

Month/Year Gross Amount (GBP) Tax Credit (GBP) Net Amount (GBP)
December/2015 Xxxxx Xxxx Xxxxx
January/2016 Xxxxxx Xxxxx Xxxxx
Total Xxxxx Xxxxx Xxxx

In respect of the above time period, Mr <Applicant Name> earned gross dividends (including notional tax credit) of £x,xxxx and net dividends of £x,xxxx.

The certified dividend vouchers are accompanied with this letter.

We hope this information suits your purpose and would advise it is provided without any acceptance by JSA Services Limited, or the writer, of any responsibility whatsoever. Any use you wish to make of the information is, therefore, entirely at your own risk.

Yours faithfully,

(FCA - ICAEW Membership number: xxxxxx)
<Accountant Name>

I would really appreciate if fellow members can provide their valuable inputs.

Regards,
AS