ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Refused Contact you local MP

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

PSCILR
BANNED

ILR Refused Contact you local MP

Post by PSCILR » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:00 pm

Hi all,

UKBA is refusing people even those who made an amendment. If you have been refused and going for AR or JR please contact your local MP asap. Explain you MP that HMRC has accepted your calculations and UKBA hasn't is giving you grief for no reason. You have spent good 8-10 years in this country and UKBA decision is affecting your personal and professional life.

My friends have already done it and their MP's already speaking to other relevant MP's attached to UKBA.

If anyone says here it wont make any difference dont listen to them , recently I have seen on immigration board people are just been to negative and rather helping each other they are taunting each other.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR Refused Contact you local MP

Post by CR001 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:03 pm

HMRC and HO are two different organisations with completely different criteria. What is accepted for one is often not accepted for the other.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.