ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entreprenuer Team tier1 visa individual investment

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Syedbk156
Newly Registered

Entreprenuer Team tier1 visa individual investment

Post by Syedbk156 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:07 pm

I went for umrah visit to saudi for 8 days ,on returning at heathrow the uk border rep.at airport questioned that how much i have invested individually.now my question is that we are team of 2 entreprenuers who has registered company and my partner has brought in all the funds as DD and TT transfers to his account and than transfered to company account.we have 50% share holding in the company for each partner.what is the best answer to this question that how much i have invested individually.

moongesture
Member of Standing

Re: Entreprenuer Team tier1 visa individual investment

Post by moongesture » Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:47 pm

Being an entrepreneur team member you can use "shared fund" with another team member, so the level of each share/investment doesn't matter if you both can satisfy the required level of investment.

Having said that, please remember you can only claim points for your own business or business along with your team member.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Entreprenuer Team tier1 visa individual investment

Post by zimba » Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:25 am

Syedbk156 wrote:I went for umrah visit to saudi for 8 days ,on returning at heathrow the uk border rep.at airport questioned that how much i have invested individually.now my question is that we are team of 2 entreprenuers who has registered company and my partner has brought in all the funds as DD and TT transfers to his account and than transfered to company account.we have 50% share holding in the company for each partner.what is the best answer to this question that how much i have invested individually.
Given that you both invested with shared funds, you can say anything. You better ignore questions asked on the border, given that many of them might not know the exact details of Tier 1E route. Just say I invested the half and move on.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice