ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

regarding ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vishal123

regarding ILR

Post by vishal123 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:55 pm

Dear all just one quick question I am on tier 1 general going for ILR ,Do I need to submit last 5 years tax return document. please advice. many thanks.

HarryJones

Re: regarding ILR

Post by HarryJones » Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:28 pm

It is a plus for you if you have them ready for the application.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:29 pm

UKVI will check them with HMRC, you don't need to provide them yourself.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

martinstroke

Post by martinstroke » Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:32 pm

I would say that you should go with all your tax documents as they may request for it. This will also help if the case worker does have any need for a particular document.

If you look thoroughly through the forum, you will see what other successful applicants have taken along with them.

Cheers :D

kanswam

Post by kanswam » Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:20 pm

Vishal123
I am not quite certain in submitting SA302 is a must but I did carry them with me. But submitted them only because of that questionnaire.

I just finished checking the documents that were returned back to me and found both the original and photocopy of my SA302 documents. While they have retained all other photocopies I submitted they have returned the HMRC documents.

As Wanderer said, they have other means of double checking and your supporting document could be redundant.

But you need to make the decision of submitting or not.

love_uk1

Post by love_uk1 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:00 pm

@VISHAL

If you think your taxation is up to date than submit it otherwise "GOD BLESS US"