ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1 references problem

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

krishi572000

MN1 references problem

Post by krishi572000 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:05 pm

Hi all

i am due to apply for naturalisation as a part of family application, registering my child for MN1

(Child born abroad) i tried by all means to get a professional referee signature for the childs application

with health visitor , GP and school they all refused saying its not their policy (As the guidance says referee

should be professionally engaged with the child)

Can My referee ( Not engaged with the child professionally ) but our family friend she is a chemist , can she

act as a referee for my childs application , My Son is only 5 years old

noajthan

Re: MN1 references problem

Post by noajthan » Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:06 pm

krishi572000 wrote:...

Can My referee ( Not engaged with the child professionally ) but our family friend she is a chemist , can she

Yes.

If HO (who rarely take up such referees) has any objection they will revert & ask you to nominate another referee.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

krishi572000

Post by krishi572000 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:09 pm

Many Thanks

alien.uk
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by alien.uk » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:01 am

krishi572000 wrote:Hi all

i am due to apply for naturalisation as a part of family application, registering my child for MN1

(Child born abroad) i tried by all means to get a professional referee signature for the childs application

with health visitor , GP and school they all refused saying its not their policy (As the guidance says referee

should be professionally engaged with the child)

I did it with family friends of mine who are directors of a limited company for both my Kids (4 years and 1 year)
For Children the rule is slightly lenient...
Alien UK
ILR received - November 2014
Applied for Naturalisation - Feb 2016
Naturalisation Approval - Mar 2016
Passport Received - April 2016