ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query on EC

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pdeshpande

Query on EC

Post by pdeshpande » Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:39 am

Hi All. I am in the process of applying for EC very soon. My problem is that 2 of my previous employers that I had worked for have been closed down(the companies have been closed). I also do not have their relieving letters and I also do not know their whereabouts. What should I do in this case? I had not submitted my previous employers details when I had applied for HSMP (nly my current employer details)

In the Integra Form, it says that you need to mention last 1 years employment details, but currently I am working in the present company since almost last 3 years, so do I need to mention my previous employers details or it is not needed since they need only last 1 year details.

Kindly reply back if anybody can shed some light on this or if anybody has been in this situation previously and have got EC.

Regards,

pdeshpande

speedsven

Post by speedsven » Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:30 pm

As per my knowledge employer details of previous one year is sufficient..
But the form is changing after Nov 9th and in that all the employer details are asking..