ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

uk born baby dependent visa

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sherjil_kh
Newly Registered

uk born baby dependent visa

Post by sherjil_kh » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:19 pm

is there any one who applied recently uk born baby's visa?

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: uk born baby dependent visa

Post by Casa » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:23 pm

In order for anyone to help you, you're going to have to give more information on the circumstances.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

sherjil_kh
Newly Registered

Post by sherjil_kh » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:36 pm

i just need to confirm the criteria because i m thinking to apply visa of my baby boy.....

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:49 pm

...and do either parents have ILR...or British Citizenship? You're asking about a visa for your UK born child...not registration of British citizenship?
This may take some time to give you advice if all we have are questions and answers going backwards and forwards. :roll:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:33 pm

sherjil_kh wrote:i just need to confirm the criteria because i m thinking to apply visa of my baby boy.....
Start here https://www.gov.uk/tier-1-entrepreneur/family-members
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

seasky
BANNED
United Kingdom

Post by seasky » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:16 am

sherjil_kh wrote:is there any one who applied recently uk born baby's visa?
I did recently. Went to home country and applied from there (paid a bit extra for the faster service) was straightforward

sherjil_kh
Newly Registered

Post by sherjil_kh » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:24 pm

seasky wrote:
I did recently. Went to home country and applied from there (paid a bit extra for the faster service) was straightforward
thanks for reply but i m looking the person applied from uk ,i need just confirm wht kind of documents required and accurate online application link

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:06 pm

sherjil_kh wrote:
seasky wrote:
thanks for reply but i m looking the person applied from uk ,i need just confirm wht kind of documents required and accurate online application link
You can apply on-line here: https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... dant-child
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice