ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Why is PM disabled - can it be re-enabled

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

uhtred
Newly Registered

Why is PM disabled - can it be re-enabled

Post by uhtred » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:12 am

uhtred wrote:@ Bri2015

Thank you for your message but unfortunately I am not authorised to view the private messages. Can you please email to

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Many thanks

Note As this is a public forum, I have removed all personal identifying details from your post.

Ref forum T&Cs (click)
- Board Moderator

Dear Board Moderator

Can you please help me regarding the private message; this comes up everytime I try to read the message;

"We are sorry, but you are not authorised to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more to be able to use this feature."

Any advice on how to share the private information; other than the private message.

Thanking you in anticipation.

noajthan

Re: Judicial Review and successfully got ILR (10 years Long

Post by noajthan » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:48 am

uhtred wrote:Dear Board Moderator

Can you please help me regarding the private message; this comes up everytime I try to read the message;

"We are sorry, but you are not authorised to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more to be able to use this feature."

Any advice on how to share the private information; other than the private message.

This is a public forum.
Due to recent abuse of the PM service, members now need 30 posts before availing of the Board PM feature.

(Nonsense/padding posts not permitted/tolerated).
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

jimtoole
BANNED

Post by jimtoole » Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:48 pm

Hi noajthan,
I have over 90 posts but still can not send or receive PMs. Can you please help in resolving this issue.

Regards,
noajthan wrote:

This is a public forum.
Due to recent abuse of the PM service, members now need 30 posts before availing of the Board PM feature.

Its hard to beat a person that never gives up.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:56 pm

jimtoole wrote:Hi noajthan,
I have over 90 posts but still can not send or receive PMs. Can you please help in resolving this issue.

Regards,
noajthan wrote:

Your PM function is currently disabled.

This is a public forum.

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

jimtoole
BANNED

Post by jimtoole » Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:35 pm

Dear CR001,

Is there anything I can do to get it enabled or is it the board moderators have also charged me with deception and curtailed my rights as a member of a public forum. I do not need the PM function direly but still it will be good if I have it.

Kind Regards,
CR001 wrote: Your PM function is currently disabled.

This is a public forum.

Its hard to beat a person that never gives up.

noajthan

Re: Why is PM disabled - can it be re-enabled

Post by noajthan » Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:33 am

Note to avoid confusion & jumbled responses, I have moved this question to its own thread in the most appropriate forum.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.