ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Past Earnings: tax return, payslip and bankstatement

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

saeen
Newly Registered

Past Earnings: tax return, payslip and bankstatement

Post by saeen » Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:40 am

Hi everyone,,,

i need some help regarding documentations, please answer the following:

1. The tax return document - The procedure in pakistan is that employer provide a tax certificate which is submitted at Tax Authority and on its photocopy tax authority provide acknowledge stamp,,, would it be valid,,,
2. Online Payslip or Payslip : my employer provide the payslip on which it is clearly stated the company name, my name & designation, as all the details where the money is being transfered. However, No stamp or signature,,, is it required,,, by online payslip i understand that its a webbased system by which employee take their own payslips,,,
3. I am also sending the original bank statement,,,

Please help me, if any comments or suggestions,,, or share any similar experiences,,,

regards

wrongmove
Newly Registered

Post by wrongmove » Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:06 pm

1. Tax return document is valid! Everyone will be submitting similar.
2. take a stamp and a sign on the printout. The seal can be in black but take the sign in blue.
3. yes. original bank statement of 12 months. make sure that it matches with the salary that is being deposited by your office.