ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Approved - PEO Solihull

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

karg_g

ILR Approved - PEO Solihull

Post by karg_g » Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:51 am

Friends,

One more major hurdle cleared. I applied with my two dependents for ILR in Solihull on 26-Feb. My application is almost straight forward. I have been in perm employment since Oct 2013. My first year in UK (2011) started contracting only since Aug 2011, so for the year of 2011 my SA was showing very little income. However since then i met all years required income. All taxes were paid, no benefits claimed. I had forgotten to submit my English language requirement PBS printout, although i had given my original Masters degree certificate with the application.

I had enough documentation including SA 302 & 2012, 2013, 2014, Bank statements, but were not submitted. Business bank statements were also carried along (i had the full history) but not submitted.

Took almost one hour to register the case and submit my bio-metrics. Docs were ready for collection roughly 4 hrs afterwards.

Also i found the BRP will be valid for 8 years or so, when asked i was told this is due to the EU regulation, thats the maximum time they can issue. For child its only 5 years.

Good luck
I try to give honest answers, however I might be wrong, kindly always check with your solicitor/accountant for final confirmation

O_Relly

Re: ILR Approved - PEO Solihull

Post by O_Relly » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:23 am

Congrats Karg !
Cheers,
OR