ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent out of UK

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Ahmd_64
United Kingdom

Dependent out of UK

Post by Ahmd_64 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:28 am

Hi Guys,

I have entrepreneur visa of £50K route. My wife got visa in 27/10/2014. She came UK in August. She was pregnant and she could not travel. She came in August 2015 with my son. My father had heart attack in December 2015 and we all went to back home country. My father's heart surgery has been done and my wife is there to look after him and obviously she will be out of UK more 180 days with my son. My extension is due in ist week of June 2017. Will it be matter for me or her in extension?
Seniors guys your feedback will be appreciated.
Thanks.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Dependent out of UK

Post by zimba » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:58 am

Ahmd_64 wrote:Hi Guys,

I have entrepreneur visa of £50K route. My wife got visa in 27/10/2014. She came UK in August. She was pregnant and she could not travel. She came in August 2015 with my son. My father had heart attack in December 2015 and we all went to back home country. My father's heart surgery has been done and my wife is there to look after him and obviously she will be out of UK more 180 days with my son. My extension is due in ist week of June 2017. Will it be matter for me or her in extension?
Seniors guys your feedback will be appreciated.
Thanks.
This will affect only their qualifying 5 year period if they want to get ILR
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice