ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

RoR app..4th week..no Ack or biometrics letter

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aliikazim
Newly Registered

RoR app..4th week..no Ack or biometrics letter

Post by aliikazim » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:51 am

Hi guys! I sent my ROR application on 08/02/16 and fees taken on 12/02/16. But until now I didn't receive any letter or email of acknowledgement or biometrics. So what you guys suggest? What should i do? Wait for them or contact them and how to contact home office? Thanks

noajthan

Re: RoR app..4th week..no Ack or biometrics letter

Post by noajthan » Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:29 pm

aliikazim wrote:Hi guys! I sent my ROR application on 08/02/16 and fees taken on 12/02/16. But until now I didn't receive any letter or email of acknowledgement or biometrics. So what you guys suggest? What should i do? Wait for them or contact them and how to contact home office? Thanks
Simply sit tight & wait.
Don't expect much in way of responsiveness, customer liaison & notifications from UKVI.

Patience is a virtue when dealing with HO.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.