ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

T2dep

Naturalisation application

Post by T2dep » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:25 am

Hi everyone

Please I would really appreciate if someone can help me with the following on January application form.

1. Page 10; 1.49 is it my tax reference number?
1.50 is it full time work history, which order it should be entered?

2. Page 11; 2.2, which order these should be entered?

3. Page 6; 1.22 I already submitted this as ILR eligibility, do I need to send this again or tick the relevant in 1.23?

Thanks in advance!

T2dep

eclectic

Re: Naturalisation application

Post by eclectic » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:26 am

T2dep wrote:Hi everyone

Please I would really appreciate if someone can help me with the following on January application form.

1. Page 10; 1.49 is it my tax reference number? tax reference can be found on P60 or any correspondence from HMRC if self employed
1.50 is it full time work history, which order it should be entered? 10 year history- can be in any order- start with most recent makes more sense to me

2. Page 11; 2.2, which order these should be entered? again starting with most recent makes more sense

3. Page 6; 1.22 I already submitted this as ILR eligibility, do I need to send this again or tick the relevant in 1.23? you can tick the relevant in 1.23 to say you have already met the requirement if you applied for ILR after 28th oct 2013, I would send a degree/eng certificate as well just incase

Thanks in advance!

T2dep

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:31 am

Don't fill in Q1.23 if you don't have a SELT :!:

Q1.23 is only for applicants with proof of English by virtue of a Home Office approved test
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

T2dep

Post by T2dep » Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:29 pm

Thanks for your help.

Please could you guide me what documents required for this application.

T2dep

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:30 pm

T2dep wrote:Thanks for your help.

T2dep
Have you read the guidance notes and check the last few pages of the form? It is all clearly stated.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:31 pm

T2dep wrote:Thanks for your help.

T2dep
The guidance notes are quite clear; have you looked at them?
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

T2dep

Post by T2dep » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:52 pm

Thanks, I looked at them but still need help with following questions.

1. It say passport/biometric and life in uk/English. are there any other documents (payslips etc) to make case strong for success.

2. the overseas travel dates should be when left UK OR when stamped at overseas country (In some cases, I arrived at destination country the following day)?

3. When counting number of days abroad, Are dates Exclusive (eg. 21-28 Jan makes 6 days of absence? )

4. Employment history should have start end day or just month/year?

5. Part time employment should also be included or not?

Please guide me which will be much appreciated.

T2dep

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:08 pm

T2dep wrote:1. It say passport/biometric and life in uk/English. are there any other documents (payslips etc) to make case strong for success. Photos and form and fee sheet. Payslips are not required as employment is not compulsory for citizenship.

2. the overseas travel dates should be when left UK OR when stamped at overseas country (In some cases, I arrived at destination country the following day)? Date left and date arrived should be listed

3. When counting number of days abroad, Are dates Exclusive (eg. 21-28 Jan makes 6 days of absence? ) you only COUNT the whole days out of the UK so ignore date of departure and date of arriving back.

4. Employment history should have start end day or just month/year? Yes, should be fine.

5. Part time employment should also be included or not? Yes, ALL employment must be listed.

Please guide me which will be much appreciated.

T2dep
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.