ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Premium Service appoints for April 2016

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

manorey
Newly Registered

Premium Service appoints for April 2016

Post by manorey » Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:27 am

Hi All,

The old website for booking appointments for Premium Service is out of service since last Friday (27 Feb) and apparently all bookings need to be made via the new .gov.uk website.

On the new website it indicates that slots become available 28 days before the date (compared to the 42 on the old site) however I have been seeing for a few days appointmetns for 31 March (which go beyound 28 days) HOWEVER nothing in April since then.

Has anyone yet been able to made appointments in April in any of the centers? If so why do I not see it?

one would think that they are all gone, but that seems unlikely when there are LOADS of slots up until 31st March and absolutely nothing on and after 1st April.

Appreciate any help on this as I'm very worried because I have only few days in April to apply for my ILR

imikhan
Newly Registered

Re: Premium Service appoints for April 2016

Post by imikhan » Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:30 pm

that's true. i am also trying to book an appointment for my wife but for some reason i cannot get any times from 25th march onward as i wanted to book for 28th march Monday, however the times are available from 21st to 25th. i don't know whats happening.