ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa extension English language req

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

fn286

Spouse visa extension English language req

Post by fn286 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:57 pm

Dear senior members and experts

I am really confused about the changes to rules of english language requirement. My spouse passed IELTS for spouse visa which is now expired and I suppose she will have to pass the english test again?

I need to check whether UK NARIC letter for English Language assessment will fulfill the english requirement of spouse visa extension? The guidelines suggest UK Naric certificate should confirm degree is equivalent to UK bachelors or masters degree, and I am confused whether UK NARIC English language assessment will suffice or I need Naric certificate of comparability as well??

Please share your expert opinion soon.

Thanks a lot.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Spouse visa extension English language req

Post by CR001 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:25 pm

I need to check whether UK NARIC letter for English Language assessment will fulfill the english requirement of spouse visa extension?
Yes, it should.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.