ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Critical/Confusing Situation

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rizarifpk123456

Critical/Confusing Situation

Post by rizarifpk123456 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:01 pm

I am in a bit of situation and would like other gurus to advise on my current situation.
I am about to complete my 10 years on 03-oct-16.
Current leave T1 ENT which expire on 01/jul/16.
I will be eligible to apply for ilr after 05/sep/16 under 28 days rule.
At expiry of my current T1 ENT leave i am due an extension, however i am not meeting the requirement for extension as i have failed to invest 200000 and employ 2 full time jobs.
I have been advised previously on this forum to go for extension and play delaying tactics so that i can reach the date where i can go ahead and file application for ilr after varying my initial T1 Ent extension application.

My confusion is that as i have been unable to meet extension requirement for T1 Ent, how will this impact on my ilr application keeping in mind that my solicitors will try to delay my extension application so that before the HO makes a decision on my Extension application he will file for ilr??? I just wonder how will this impact on ilr.

Also what other option do i have, or should i go for any other application instead of going for extension of T1 Ent.

noajthan

Re: Critical/Confusing Situation

Post by noajthan » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:05 pm

rizarifpk123456 wrote:I am in a bit of situation and would like other gurus to advise on my current situation.

Also what other option do i have, or should i go for any other application instead of going for extension of T1 Ent.
Kindly note , noone is here to tell you how to 'game' the UK immigration system.

Any whiff of such talk & it's game over for this question.

- Board Moderator
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

rizarifpk123456

Post by rizarifpk123456 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:43 pm

noajthan wrote:
rizarifpk123456 wrote:I am in a bit of situation and would like other gurus to advise on my current situation.

Kindly note , noone is here to tell you how to 'game' the UK immigration system.

Any whiff of such talk & it's game over for this question.

- Board Moderator
No-one is gaming UK Immigration System. My main concern is how to bridge the gap of 3months 3 days plus how my current situation will impact on my ilr application. And if there is anything which can be done about it.

Further there are so many other threads on this forum with kind of similar situation as mine with T1 Ent investments issues, so why are you trying to pin point mine plus i can see yourself commenting on many threads of the same nature :oops:

Also i can feel they way you post your reply on my question in red has stopped other fellow forum members to post any replies.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:38 am

UKVI are wise to pointless FLR applications to gain time, search the threads on here.....
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:03 am

rizarifpk123456 wrote:No-one is gaming UK Immigration System. My main concern is how to bridge the gap of 3months 3 days plus how my current situation will impact on my ilr application. And if there is anything which can be done about it.

Further there are so many other threads on this forum with kind of similar situation as mine with T1 Ent investments issues, so why are you trying to pin point mine plus i can see yourself commenting on many threads of the same nature :oops:

Also i can feel they way you post your reply on my question in red has stopped other fellow forum members to post any replies.
I am moderating the forum with due care and diligence.

As you rightly mention I am actually consistent across the board so I am not pinpointing you, your thread nor any other specific individual.

This area is 'gaming' - don't go there:
... advised previously on this forum to go for extension and play delaying tactics ...
If the thread stays out of these tricky areas it is perfectly free to continue.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

rizarifpk123456

Post by rizarifpk123456 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:04 am

Wanderer wrote:UKVI are wise to pointless FLR applications to gain time, search the threads on here.....
@ Wanderer thank you for reply.
Yes they wise and it is their job to be like that. However there are many cases on this forum where ppl have used other applications to bridge their gaps and have succeeded in obtaining ILR. I have been going thorugh the forum but i am yet to come across any such thread which is similar to my situation.

jimtoole
BANNED

Post by jimtoole » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:12 pm

Hi mate, not to discourage you but if you do not qualify for extension or ILR in your current visa category i.e T1 Ent for reasons such as no investment has been made or no jobs created etc then its very likely that your 10 yr ILR will not be granted as well. As the time spent on your current visa will not be considered as lawful stay by HO. So if i were you I would try to regularize and authenticate my current stay so that its counted. HO is not willing to give ILR to any one that has played with the system.
Its hard to beat a person that never gives up.

rizarifpk123456

Post by rizarifpk123456 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:59 pm

jimtoole wrote:Hi mate, not to discourage you but if you do not qualify for extension or ILR in your current visa category i.e T1 Ent for reasons such as no investment has been made or no jobs created etc then its very likely that your 10 yr ILR will not be granted as well. As the time spent on your current visa will not be considered as lawful stay by HO. So if i were you I would try to regularize and authenticate my current stay so that its counted. HO is not willing to give ILR to any one that has played with the system.
Thank you for reply and honest opinion that is what i am scared of as well. But in current situation time is too short for me now. And dont know what to do :(