ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Abroad while Naturalisation Application in process:

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

khan010

Abroad while Naturalisation Application in process:

Post by khan010 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:04 am

hi.
i applied my nutrlistion on 16.12.2015
got done my biomatric on 14.1.2016.
i traveled for my holidays with family on 21 January and i locked my house and redirected my all post to my cousin but not informed nutrlistion office is it okay?
now one more issue is my cousin is also changing his house and we are still abroad what should i do ?
if i write to nutrlistion regarding my new address which is temporarily change during im out of country is it effects on my application?
or i just redirect the post again?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Abroad while Naturalisation Application in process:

Post by CR001 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:53 am

You do realise that mail redirection adds about 3 weeks onto your post actually being delivered.

Do you also realise that you if you receive your approval letter, you have a short timeframe within which to book your ceremony and you need to attend your ceremony within 90 days of approval letter.

When do you plan on returning to the UK?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

khan010

Post by khan010 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:19 pm

CR001 wrote:You do realise that mail redirection adds about 3 weeks onto your post actually being delivered.

Do you also realise that you if you receive your approval letter, you have a short timeframe within which to book your ceremony and you need to attend your ceremony within 90 days of approval letter.

When do you plan on returning to the UK?
im coming back agter attending the wedding ceremony in march end so probably will be back in April 2nd week do i need to change my postal address to my other cousin he is permanent address is it okay if i inform home office to change my address and thy will book my ceremony and i will get ticket and come back

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:32 pm

HO doesn't book your ceremony. You have to do it.

Do another mail redirection as that might be the safest.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

khan010

Post by khan010 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:06 am

CR001 wrote:HO doesn't book your ceremony. You have to do it.

Do another mail redirection as that might be the safest.
i went the link was provided by home office during applications on process address change and i gv the new address my other family member is if safe? ir thy will delay because i submitted my application via Birmingham ncs and than was living permanent address since 5 years in Birmingham but while application on process i change to Glasgow address?