ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Question on visitor visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

raomvj

Question on visitor visa

Post by raomvj » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:11 pm

Hi all,

I am planning to bring my parents in June hence I will apply their visa in April. My Naturalisation has been recently approved and I am attending my Ceremony on 5th April. Then I will apply my British passport which may take few weeks. My question is do we need to send sponsor's passport to apply visitor visa?

Thanks for responding to my question.

Thanks
Rao

Member of Standing

Re: Question on visitor visa

Post by member » Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:28 am

raomvj wrote:Hi all,

I am planning to bring my parents in June hence I will apply their visa in April. My Naturalisation has been recently approved and I am attending my Ceremony on 5th April. Then I will apply my British passport which may take few weeks. My question is do we need to send sponsor's passport to apply visitor visa?

Thanks for responding to my question.

Thanks
Rao
Aren't your parents the applicants of their visas? :?:

raomvj

Re: Question on visitor visa

Post by raomvj » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:30 am

Thanks member.

My parents will apply their visa in India. I also need to send my passport copy along with the other documents so my question is, Is passport copy mandatory from my side? The reason I am asking this question is I am going to attend my Ceremony on 5th April then apply my British passport. My parents need to apply their visitor visa by at least end of April to get to the UK in June.

Thanks
Rao