ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (G) Dependent maintenance

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

saneej4u
Newly Registered

Tier 1 (G) Dependent maintenance

Post by saneej4u » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:55 pm

Hi All,

My ILR is due in April 2016, I am hoping to go for PEO.

And I am planning to post dependent visa separately, since my dependent (wife and daughter) joined me after July 2012, I think I need to extend their visa in Tier 1 General category – correct me if I am wrong.
So my question is regarding maintenance of 630 pound per person, whose account I need to maintain balance for 90 consecutive days?, my account or wife’s account (we don’t have joined bank account).

Below question from dependent application form made me ask above question.

M10; How are you able to demonstrate that you have sufficient funds available to you?
1. I am providing an endorsement letter confirming that UK Trade and Investment (UKTI) has awarded funding to cover the required maintenance - go to section N
2. I am providing evidence of having £1260 in available funds - go to M12
3. I am providing evidence of having £630 in available funds - go to M12

Answer I am expecting is my account:)

Kind Regards

wasi36

Re: Tier 1 (G) Dependent maintenance

Post by wasi36 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:52 pm

Eitherway is fine. It can be in your bank account or even in your parntners account. ILR has maintanance requirement but i have advised to keep £945+ £630 for each dependant if you are in uk for more than 12 months