ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employment History Can't remember

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

natApp16
Newly Registered

Employment History Can't remember

Post by natApp16 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:59 am

Hi All,
Just quick question I am going to apply for naturalization soon. But can't able to remember part time job through recruitment agencies some time 2006-07. I don't have any record of that jobs no memories of name of agency, exact date and address. I search all my files and record but couldn't found anything. Another thing I request to HMRC to send my last 10 yrs history but still waiting and I want to apply before 18 march where fees going to increase. Unfortunately, I closed the bank account which I was using at time. So I am completely in dark...

Can I say in Additional information section that like in below
2006-2007 - job through recruitment agencies some time 2006-07 but unable to remember any details company name and address and dates.

Would it be enough? Please provide me some guidance on this.

Thanks

natApp16
Newly Registered

Re: Employment History Can't remember

Post by natApp16 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:32 pm

Any1 can help me on this please?

noajthan

Re: Employment History Can't remember

Post by noajthan » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:48 pm

natApp16 wrote:Hi All,
Just quick question I am going to apply for naturalization soon. But can't able to remember part time job through recruitment agencies some time 2006-07. I don't have any record of that jobs no memories of name of agency, exact date and address.

So I am completely in dark...

Would it be enough? Please provide me some guidance on this.

Thanks
It is up to the applicant to provide adequate information.
You have to vouch for the completeness and accuracy in the Declaration you sign on the application form.

Suggest you explain any gaps in the 'additional info' section of the form to avoid suspicion you are suppressing material facts.
It would be advisable to wait for the HMRC information.

If caseworker has questions they will no doubt follow up with you for more details.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.