ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Electronic payslips for EEA (QP)

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

the3rdman

Electronic payslips for EEA (QP)

Post by the3rdman » Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:00 pm

Hello all,

I've been second guessing the details of my application, so was hoping for some insight.

I recently submitted my EEA QP application, simultaneously with my wife's EEA FM app. I have been working with my current employer since March 2014. This was indicated as such in the application form in the employer declaration section.

To note, our company does not have a stamp.

Our 'hard copy' payslips come electronically, so I've submitted those print-outs. In addition, I submitted an actual hard copy P60 for last year, as I have not received the P60 for this year as of yet.

Other than that, I did not submit bank statements or my original work contract, as I did not think that was needed, considering I submitted the payslips and P60. I've been second guessing this decision though, and was curious to know if I should have my employer send the UKVI a letter clarifying my electronic payslips.

From my search on this board, I've found differing opinions and experiences, so was hoping for a bit more clarity.

Thanks in advance for the help.

samfam
United Kingdom

Re: Electronic payslips for EEA (QP)

Post by samfam » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:32 pm

the3rdman wrote:Hello all,

I've been second guessing the details of my application, so was hoping for some insight.

I recently submitted my EEA QP application, simultaneously with my wife's EEA FM app. I have been working with my current employer since March 2014. This was indicated as such in the application form in the employer declaration section.

To note, our company does not have a stamp.

Our 'hard copy' payslips come electronically, so I've submitted those print-outs. In addition, I submitted an actual hard copy P60 for last year, as I have not received the P60 for this year as of yet.

Other than that, I did not submit bank statements or my original work contract, as I did not think that was needed, considering I submitted the payslips and P60. I've been second guessing this decision though, and was curious to know if I should have my employer send the UKVI a letter clarifying my electronic payslips.

From my search on this board, I've found differing opinions and experiences, so was hoping for a bit more clarity.

Thanks in advance for the help.
We submitted the electronic payslips print out for EEA(FM) and EEA(QP), we don't have any problem with home office regarding to that. My husband got his Registration certificate and I received my COA.

But in my case I did submit my husbands work agreement,letting agreement and bank statements (with bank's official stamp on each page) as you never know Home office .
Application sent : 8th Feb 2016 (Postal order)
Biometric received : 26th Feb 2016
Bimoetric sent : 26th Feb 2016
COA received : 1st March 2016 (with right of work)
Decision made : 8th Aug 2016
Residence card : 12th Aug 2016