ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR M Financial requirement - Sponsor Employment

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Blower46
Newly Registered

FLR M Financial requirement - Sponsor Employment

Post by Blower46 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:12 am

My wife is due submit her FLR (M) at the end of the month. However, at the end of January my contract of employment was terminated. I was earning over double the amount to meet to £18,500 per annum requirement. My employer paid me on the 15th February and has sent me a letter saying that I was employed by the company for the last six months but made no mention of the fact that my employment had been terminated.
Here is my dilemma, should my wife just submit the application before the next pay date (15th March) and just submit the last six months salary slips or should she state that I am not longer employed but submit the last six months salary slips?
A quick response would be very much appreciated.

sheba28
Newly Registered

Re: FLR M Financial requirement - Sponsor Employment

Post by sheba28 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:45 am

Hi

Can I ask what you did in the end? I'm in a similar situation...