ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can some one Advise? Review or Re-apply?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pavadhanula23
Newly Registered

Can some one Advise? Review or Re-apply?

Post by pavadhanula23 » Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:38 pm

Hi,

I am on WP and wish to switch to HSMP. My Application was refused one and half month back because my salary slips were not signed and stamped.
I have requested for review and provided my employer details website etc...to contact them and verify the pay slips. Its more than 4 weeeks still my case is with the Case worker. It seems They havent contacted my employer yet!!!!

I have managed to get Payslips signed & stamped now. Can i re-apply, while my case is under review? I am hoping a fresh application will be quicker than review!!!! I have seen few people getting approval within 10 days.

The reason i am bit nervous because My WorkPermit is expiring next month.My employer wants to send my WP for extension. Is it alright if we send WP extension while my case is under consideration please?

prem12

Re: Can some one Advise? Review or Re-apply?

Post by prem12 » Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:31 pm

Re-apply.

I do not know if this could be a problem. But is is better to get advise from consultants.
________
No2 vaporizer review