ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Biometric letter, no payment taken.urgent please help

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

henry power
Newly Registered

Biometric letter, no payment taken.urgent please help

Post by henry power » Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:06 am

Hello,

I received a letter from the home office concerning my wife's citizenship application. It says the money could not be taken from our account despite the funds being available. In the letter they also included a letter to take the biometrics for my wife. On the letter it stated in bold letters, you can not take the biometrics until your fee is paid in full. I returned the letter to the Home office with our card details to take the £1005 pounds. After 9 days they have still not taken the money and the 15 working days to take the biometric test will pass soon. I have sent an email to the home office concerning this but so far they have not replied. Can anybody explain how I should proceed?

jigars143
Pakistan

Re: Biometric letter, no payment taken.urgent please help

Post by jigars143 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:29 pm

Did you ring your debit/credit card provider to let them know that a large amount of money will be deducted? Normally, banks block the payment if they suspect something fishy and/or large sum of money is being credit off the account... If I were you I will contact my bank to ensure they release the money if requested by Home Office.

I would also ring home office and give them the reference number from biometrics letter so they can take a note...also I would send them email at NationalityBiometrics@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk (ensuring case reference is in Subject Line) to let them know why you are unable to enrol biometrics.