ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVI Survey email

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nk148
Newly Registered

UKVI Survey email

Post by nk148 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:12 pm

Hi,

I applied for a citizenship back in early November but still waiting for a decision. A few days ago I got an email from UKVI asking me to fill out a short survey about the service. The email does not say whether a decision has been made or not, only that "The aim of this survey is to find out how well we met your needs and how we can improve in the future". The link to the survey states that it should only be completed if an initial decision has been made.
Does the fact that I received the email suggest that my application has been decided? or is it just a random survey request sent regardless of decision?

Thanks,

bright_star

Re: UKVI Survey email

Post by bright_star » Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:27 pm

nk148 wrote:Hi,

I applied for a citizenship back in early November but still waiting for a decision. A few days ago I got an email from UKVI asking me to fill out a short survey about the service. The email does not say whether a decision has been made or not, only that "The aim of this survey is to find out how well we met your needs and how we can improve in the future". The link to the survey states that it should only be completed if an initial decision has been made.
Does the fact that I received the email suggest that my application has been decided? or is it just a random survey request sent regardless of decision?

Thanks,
nk148,

I also got this e-mail, but after receiving my approval letter. However, I am still waiting for the invitation to the ceremony.

nk148
Newly Registered

Post by nk148 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:41 pm

When did you apply? How long after the approval letter you got the email?

Thanks,

sshah20
Pakistan

Post by sshah20 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:28 pm

Hi,

I also got this email 3 days ago. I applied November last year and still waiting for the outcome.

bright_star

Post by bright_star » Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:14 am

nk148 wrote:When did you apply? How long after the approval letter you got the email?

Thanks,

they received my application on January 11st and got the e-mail 8 days after receiving the approval letter.