ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Help !!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

uzmagha
Newly Registered

Need Help !!

Post by uzmagha » Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:01 am

Hi,

My husband is applying for EC n I m the only dependent. My parents r in Uk n my father can give sponsor letter n his bank statements to us. I do have bank acoount in Uk having 1500 GBP. Should we submit that statement too????

Plz help us regarding funds for EC as we only have 200,000PRS in bank account. What will be the impact of recent transfer of huge amount in bank statement??

waiting for Reply!

asim_khan

Post by asim_khan » Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:33 am

Hey,
it is better if the statement is on ur husband's name rather than on ur name..but u cant change it now....can u???
anyways...regarding ur father sponsorship, yes he can write a letter and u can submit that along with ur EC form...and ur father's bank statement will be gud enough..but it will all depend on the visa officer how he will take all this..as if u and ur husband have a joint account and have around PKR 500,000 in it..i think that will b sufficient enough for the EC...but no body knows wht the visa officer has in his mind..well do ur best...show as much assets u can on ur husband's name as he will b the main person and u will be his dependent..leave rest on ur luck...
Asim..Khi PAK

uzmagha
Newly Registered

Post by uzmagha » Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:14 am

thanks asim for ur help. Can anyone plz tell me how to show Gold asset when applying for EC???