ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EXPLAIN S12L OF SET O FORM PLEASE

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

obaaa
Newly Registered

EXPLAIN S12L OF SET O FORM PLEASE

Post by obaaa » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:44 pm

Hello everyone please am in the process of completing my ILR application as a Tier 1 General migrant, but seems a bit confused with the requirements of S12L Tier 1 (General) migrant which states
If you are applying for indefinite leave to remain on completing five years' continuous stay in the UK made up of leave as a Tier 1(General) migrant and leave as a highly skilled migrant, work permit holder, innovator, self -employed lawyer or writer, composer or artist, in addition to the relevant documents in 12A, you must provide the following documents.
Evidence specified in section 9A of this form
For the period before you were granted leave as a Tier 1 (General) migrant, documents showing that you met the relevant requirements of the immigration rules.
My question now is do they require me to resubmit the documents i used to obtain my Tier 1 (General) migrant approval from my home country?

obaaa
Newly Registered

Re: EXPLAIN S12L OF SET O FORM PLEASE

Post by obaaa » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:06 am

Hi Guys,
Please any help with my earlier question? My thinking is that section 12L applies to those who are combining Tier 1 General with any of the other routes like work permit and so on. Kindly give your opinion please

main_2
Newly Registered

Re: EXPLAIN S12L OF SET O FORM PLEASE

Post by main_2 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:44 pm